Monday, January 16, 2012

My Nothing New Debut!

Renata and I went out for my almost-birthday brunch yesterday (thanks, Renata!!), and I realized it was my first day out this year, and possibly ever, wearing nothing that was purchased new!
Minus the underthings.

Of course I had to have her snap a picture on her phone.

Check me out:

Not too shabby, right? Here are the details: 

Shirt: $6.99
J.Crew cotton button-up with tuxedo detail, purchased from Goodwill Seattle

Belt: $4.20
Joan & David calfskin belt, purchased from It's a Wrap! 

Skirt: $3.49
Calvin Klein denim skirt with pockets! altered by me (and mom), purchased from American Way 

Boots: $22.50
Report leather wedges, purchased from Crossroads Trading Co. 

Total Cost: $37.18 +tax

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure none of those things would have retailed for less than $37.18 on their own, so woo hoo!

So far so good on my resolution. 15 days down, only 351 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment